A mixer grinder proves to be the real workhorse of a kitchen making things easy when it comes to grinding, blending and mixing. But in order to make sure that the device serves longer, one needs to maintain it well. Below are 8 tips that will help you maintain your mixer grinder.
- A mixer grinder is used quite often in kitchens for mixing dry and wet ingredients. It becomes extremely important to clean it after every use. To do so we recommend you to remove the blades from the jars and rinse them thoroughly under running water. The jars should then be kept upside down for drying.
- Make sure the jar is locked properly to avoid any damage that may be caused to the blades.
- Never start off the grinding process at high speeds, instead go from low to medium to high. This will ensure and reduce the pressure on the motor.
- Avoid grinding hot ingredients, let them cool down to room temperature before you begin the grinding process.
- Ensure that the lid of the jar is closed securely, this will reduce any chances of spilling and splashing of ingredients.
- Never clean the power cable with water.
- Always place your mixer grinder on a flat surface so that it does not fall and cause damage to the product. If the device comes with air vacuum feet, make sure that it is secured perfectly to avoid the device tipping over.
- Last but not the least ensure that the surface is not wet. If there is water around the surface of the device it may cause electric shock.